Thursday, June 11, 2009

Take it easy! Nothing so serious but for your private affairs.

You removed me because I offended you by sending a stupid tag and comment? Our friendship has just started and I only hope friendship, not sexual ones since I got married to a woman and we are very happy , think it over again? If I did offend you, I feel very sorry and appologise. Sorry anyway.

Concentrating for them to learn by heart as many nouns as possible first.
Instead of using various verbs, just direct him to use only one verb, which is 'have'
These two points are deducted from my experience. As a teacher of English, of course.

on letting them learn.. , as a ..

New Custom?
I will always go forward lest my wise wife get hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home