Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So sorry

Hello good evening Br **..

Oh, you were still composing your thoughts about my first mail. Sorry, I was impatient and made you hurry.

As you say if Mosaic law was repealed in Christ death, that's what I pointed out about the meaning of Redemption.. but it seems this idea is not original..

Blood prohibition was mentioned three times that is in Genesis to Noah, Leviticus to Israelites, and the third one is to Gentiles in Acts.

Command given to Noah is not Mosaic law, that's why this law is not nullified by the Death of Jesus? Moses recorded a command given to Noah since he is the one who wrote the first book Genesis. Is there any difference between command given to Noah and Mosaic law? I don't think there is.

As to the description in Acts about it I read Catholic had already solved this matter in 1442 Session 11 of the Council of Florence.


So my main question is isn't blood prohibition nullified through the death of Jesus?

If not, what was the meaning of Redemption?

Please take your time as long as two weeks. I will send another email after that.


Best wishes,
Mer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home