Saturday, June 20, 2009

Gems of words

I like this photo!
How lovely this site is!
Eiko Onoda says: Jun 20, 2009 6:37 pm

This is one of seven wonders I had in my life. Why you are so cute?

Thanks for the match! I found you are very sexy!

Thanks for the add. Let's keep in touch.

Thanks for a nice gift two candles on the vessel of heart.

Hi, Faliona.

Nice to meet you. If you are interested in chatting with me on Yahoo, I'll send you my email address. Just let me know. I myself am very interested in it.

Best regards,

Eiko

Hi, Faliona.

Nice to meet you. Will you let me know your email address? I myself am very interested in having a chat with you.

Best regards,

Eiko


Hi, Alice

Nice to meet you. I appreciate your friendship very much. I'd like to talk to you more on line so will you let me know your email address? I myself am very interested in having a chat with you.

Best regards,

Eiko

Hello Annie,

I know you at Tagged and we are now friends there. Personally I'd like to know you more.

Let's have a chat here.

Best regards,

Eiko Onoda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home