Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rica

I hope you are in my list.

Nicw to meet you Miss Rica..
I feel very glad you are now my friend.
Keep in touch.

Eiko

Thank you very much for your acceptance. I'm glad that and keep in touch.


Hi Br C**,

I hope your flight was nice and safe.

Are you not tired of flying over the continent? I hope you are not.

I understand resurrection in Bible almost always meant get life again on the earth as a physical being. Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego were so and some people in early Christian congregation were so.

However in the case of Jesus. He was resurrected in a physical being once, but he ascended to heaven soon after he appeared in front of his acquaintances.

I'm afraid this is not exactly a resurrection on the earth. This description suggests he lived after his death in heaven. This allows the interpretation there's a kingdom of heaven after our death.

How do you think of the meaning of his resurrection.

Best wishes,

Mer

Does anyone drop me a line here please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home