Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello Miss Joyett,

I was extremely happy to hear your reply!

If you are working at night, probably you are working something like from 6 pm to 3 am. You must be sleeping from 5 or 6 am to 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon. So you must have some free time from around 2 to 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I'm usually working in these afternoon hours, however I can see you when I'm off.

My off this month is 14th( Wednesday) , 19th ( Monday), 21st ( Wednesday) and 28 th (Wednesday)I'm off during the day time in my off, but still I need to work from 8 o'clock at night so I need to leave Nogata by 6 pm. Today 14th the day you are reading this letter is impossible, so will you see me around 2 pm on either of these (19, 21 or 28th of this month )days?

You take holidays on Sundays I think. So you can have free time on Sunday evenings. Unfortunately I'm at work then so it's better to see in the afternoon. I proposed to see in the evening because I thought you are busy in the afternoon since I didn't know that you are working at night.


I work from 2 pm to midnight on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. On Thursday I work from 2 pm to 6 pm only. On Friday and Sunday I work from 10 am until midnight. Very busy. And on Saturday I work from 10 am to 6 pm. One time or two I take holidays in a week.

Here in Japan many decent Filipinas are working at night in a club, bar, or a cabaret as a dancer or a hostess. Their career here is very limited to entertainment. This is not your fault, and it's government policy that is to blame. Very few Filipinas come here for study at college.

Please be proud of your career.

Sincerely yours,

Eiko Onoda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home