Tuesday, October 13, 2009

draft

Hello Miss Joyett,

I am extremely happy to hear that!

Many Filipina are working at night in a club, bar, or a cabaret as a dancer or a hostess. Very few come here for study at college. I know there are no college in Nogata, and guessing from your way of speaking I thought you are working at night.

If you are working at night, probably you are working something like from 6 pm to 3 am. You must be sleeping from 5 or 6 am to 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon. So you must have some free time from around 2 to 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I'm usually working in these afternoon hours, however I can see you when I'm off.

My off this month is 14th( Wednesday) , 19th ( Monday), 21st ( Wednesday) and 28 th (Wednesday)
I'm off during the day time in my off, but still I need to work from 8 o'clock at night so I need to leave Nogata by 6 pm, so will you see me around 2 pm on either of these days?

You take holidays on Sundays I think. So you can have free time on Sunday evenings. Unfortunately I'm at work then so it's better to see in the afternoon. I proposed to see in the evening because I thought you are busy in the afternoon since I didn't know that you are working at night.





I work from 2 pm to midnight on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. On Thursday I work from 2 pm to 6 pm only. On Friday and Sunday I work from 10 am until midnight. Very busy. And on Saturday I work from 10 am to 6 pm. One time or two I take holidays in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home