Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Chat with Angel

Hi, how are you? It's rainy here. Every day and night. It's rainy season. How about in your country?

Angel Heart is Available
Angel Heart:
my country? hot... always hot..
sumtimes suddenly the weather change..
did u type sumthing?
i cannot see anything from your side..
hmmm
Me:
How about rain?
I can see your typing, fine!
Angel Heart:
hmm now it's okay..
but before that.. i cant see anything..
Me:
Are you off today?
Angel Heart:
nope..
@ office
Me:
Are you ok to chat with me at office? Oh, sorry it's up to you. I've never been to Malaysia.
Angel Heart:
heheee.. if i'm not so busy.. can..
if very bz.. cannot.. heheeeee
Me:
Are you working in Kuala Lumpur?
Angel Heart:
yup
which part of japan are u? tokyo?
Me:
I live in Fukuoka, you know?
Angel Heart:
hmmm i think so.. the north part, rite?
Me:
Yes, very north from your country. Anyway what do you do in office?
Angel Heart:
personal assistant / secretary to the ceo..
Me:
of a company, correct?
Angel Heart:
yup.. a steel company...
we do have associate company from japan..
jfe
have u ever heard of this company..
Me:
What jfe stands for?
Angel Heart:
japan furrious e.. cant remember.. hehee
jfe steel corporation..
Me:
There are acouple of steel companies, Nippon steel, etc. so it must be one of them. I've been to Singapore once, though, how many population your city has?
Angel Heart:
ha ha ha... u asked about the population..
hmm i'm not quite remember...
but very crowded.........
Me:
Ok, let's proceed to your personal matters. You wrote you are in a relationship with someone, so tell me how old is your boyfriend please?
Angel Heart:
very personal question?
ha ha ha...
Me:
You keep secret.. ok..no problem here on line we have virtually no chance to see one another in real world. Have you ever married to someone?
Angel Heart:
yup... look at my age...
i have 3 kids
Me:
Are you divorced?
Angel Heart:
yup
what about u?
Me:
Is it popular to get divorced in Malaysia? Here in Japan one out of three couples divorce so it's not unusual.
Angel Heart:
one out of three is many....
Me:
Yes, indeed! But it's true. Look out the statistics. So I tell you the truth about my marital status.
Angel Heart:
k
Me:
I'm still married. Still? I mean my legal wife don't say yes to divorce me.
Angel Heart:
oic..
have kids?
Me:
Though we had already separated eleven years and six months. No kids.
Angel Heart:
wow.. that long??
hmmmmmmmmmm
Me:
How do you think it? I think it's absolutely absurd.
Angel Heart:
yup.. your wife has the authority to divorce
here.. the husband has the say..
Me:
In Japan's legal sytem it is virtually impossible to divorce unless two parties agree.
Angel Heart:
hmmm like that...
Me:
Did you get alimony? How about living expenses for your tree kids? Which party asked to divorce?
Three. sorry!
Angel Heart:
i dont bother about the expenses..
so far i've been spending everything on my kids..
Me:
How about alimony?
My legal wife asked me to pay thousands of alimony.
Angel Heart:
hmmm by rite he has to pay.. but i dont want that.. as long as he leaves me.. it's enuf..
and he didnt even have the money also.. because.. i've beeen sponsoring everything to him in our marriage..
Angel Heart is Offline
Angel Heart will receive your Chat message after signing in.
Me:
I should have got married to you instead. My legal wife and I are now discussing the matterin the local domestic court. I have already decided to divorce her, or it is against the nature of marriage to remain to be married. Thanks for a chat. I will be online for a while. I will go to work later this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home