Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello!
Thanks for your acceptance, sometimes spare time for me.

Thanks for your acceptance. I'm glad that.
Let's keep in touch.

Jana Jordan is Offline
Jana Jordan will receive your Chat message after signing in.
Me:
Hello good evening Miss Jana, I value your friendship very much. Keep in touch.
Eiko Onoda.

sued for divorcein Fukuoka domestic court.
I need to report myself there in early July.
I married a woman in October, 1995 and at the same time we started living together. We lived together till January, 1998. So we lived together for two years and four months. It is already 11 years and 5 months since we separated. Three women have passed through during these years. I am now in love with a woman whom I knew in April, 2006. We are in love for three years till now. I asked my legal wife to divorce me. She said it's OK on conditions that I pay her alimony $1,000,000 and living expense $2,000 per month. I'm glad she agreed to divorce me. I sued the issue in court to settle the money I ought to pay and get a document paper for it.I haven't slept with my wife for more than eleven years of course. Is she still my wife only because we are married? In relevant information, we have no kids.

This is my situation here in Fukuoka right now.

Sincerely yours,

Eiko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home